The Washington Area Total Rewards Association (WATRA), formerly know as the Washington Area Compensation and Benefits Association (WACABA) is a member of the WorldAtWork Group Partnership Network, an international alliance of human resources organizations dedicated to excellence in compensation and benefits.
We are dedicated to:
- Fostering the development and advancement of knowledge, programs, techniques and practices in the field of compensation and benefits;
- Exchanging information, ideas, trends and policies affecting total rewards;
- Providing continuing professional development for the members engaged in these disciplines;
- Providing access to surveys and research information at no/reduced cost;
- Providing networking opportunities with peers, professional colleagues and vendors.
The Board is responsible for governing the organization within the Articles of Association to achieve its mission, furthering the objectives of the Association, and managing the ongoing programmatic and educational activities.