Our ProgramsWATRA monthly programs are hosted by and for compensation and benefits professionals in the Washington, DC metropolitan area to support the learning and advancement of HR professionals and the practices they use. We hold 9 regular programs a year (1 per month except over the summer and in December) Our programs:
- Cultivate learning and information exchange
- Deliver practical information members can apply at work
- Feature high-profile HR practitioners and experts as members and presenters
- Are created by local practitioners to address real time challenges and opportunities
- Include panels of your peers
- Explore the latest in compensation and benefits trends
- Offer a relaxed atmosphere and encourage networking
Other Benefits of membership:
- Receive discounts on local compensation and benefits survey data
- Access to presentation handout on line (subject to speaker release)
- Search or post jobs on our FREE Human Resources Job Listings on-line
- World at Work certification renewal points and discounts
- Access to discounts on in-person World at Work training programs
- Access to networking events with fun, food and prizes.
- Access to other members on-line for questions and support.
All are included in your $100 annual membership fee!