Start Date: 8/18/2021 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 8/18/2021 10:30 AM EDT
Venue Name: Zoom Webinar
In this session, our esteemed benefits panel will be addressing how companies can innovate wellness in our new normal. The panel will answer questions regarding:
- How has the definition of “wellness” changed over the past year; what does wellness mean now?
- What traditional wellness programs are being revisited due to the definition changing?
- What challenges are you encountering due to the changes from the past year?
- What different considerations are you facing (about employee populations) as it relates to wellness?
- How do you present/typically see ROI (and timeline of the ROI) for the cost wellness programs and rewards?
About Our Panel
Geoff Adams is the President of Bolton Health. In his role, Geoff is responsible for practice management, revenue growth, and profitability. Areas of key focus include innovation, strategic planning, client engagement, business development, vendor relations, professional partnerships, and community affairs. Geoff has worked in the consulting industry for over 30 years and has extensive experience in all aspects of health, welfare, retirement, and executive benefits.
Kevin Cowden is the MidAtlantic Population Health Management Practice Leader for USI Insurance Services. He provides leadership in multiple areas including population health and productivity program strategy, development, and employee engagement strategies. Kevin has over 20 years of healthcare experience with a variety of fields to include clinical delivery, business intelligence, and data mining. Kevin has extensive knowledge in the development and deployment of wellness, prevention, and disease management strategies within the employer market.
Patti Rittling, PhD, CHES is a Senior Health & Benefits consultant for Mercer. She is a member of the Total Health Management Specialty Practice Group, with 13 years consulting experience. Patti works with employers to design holistic employee and organizational wellbeing strategies. Her passion is creating healthy environments and views employee wellbeing as a performance driver rather than a cost driver.
This webinar is approved for SHRM and World@Work recertification credits.