- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Compensation
- Prior experience in compensation management, job evaluation, salary surveys and market pricing
- The ability to have conversations to explain the data to those who are requesting it
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and use of vlookups and managing large data sets
- Must be analytical in nature and have excellence critical thinking skills
- Functional knowledge of employment laws and practices related to compensation programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with HRIS systems a plus
- BS degree in human resources, business administration or equivalent experience a must
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*All recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.